Schedule an appointment directly in my calendar
Please note beforehand
- I cannot honour all requests.
I have set a maximum of 40 events per year, with 8 (20%) for non-profit organisations.
(And a gentle request to check this page as well.)
- I cannot be booked as ‘Chairwoman of the Event’.
To smoothly proceed with the booking, please provide the following information
- What is the date, time, and location of the event?
- What is the name of your organisation?
- What does your organisation do?
- What is your role in the organisation?
- Are you my contact for the booking and the preparations? (If not, who will be?)
- Are you also my contact during the event day? (If not, who will be?)
- What is the event’s theme, or topic of the session, that you want to talk with me about?
- Could you provide me with a (preliminary) program?
- What is your goal for this event? With what outcome would you be delighted?
- What expectations do you have of me? (When will my presence add to your success?)
- How much time do I have, and is there a break before or after my session?
- Is the speaker’s panel (if there is one of course) before a break or at the end of the event?
- Could you paint me a picture of the participants?
- Do you have a list of participants?
- Do you have any other information that helps me make this as tailor-made as possible?
- Double checking± do you want me to speak in Dutch or English?
- If my session is before or after lunch/dinner, do you want to make a schedule for people you would like to provide the opportunity of talking with me during lunch/dinner? (Please do check this page though.)
- If the event is not in the Netherlands: do you arrange transport & stay, or do you want me to add an agreed budget to my invoice?
- Can I be picked up at the airport/train station?
- Do you arrange the tech, like laptops and PCs, for my presentation, including sound for movies, music, and a pointer?
- For sessions, I need a few extra tools, like large sheets of paper (for the participants to write on), markers (to write on the large sheets), little stickers (about the size of your smallest fingernail), painters tape (to be able to hang the sheets of paper on doors/walls/windows, without causing damage). It would be lovely if you could help me with that.
If you need a picture of me for your event promotion here are some you can use.